Tax Forms Center
Student Tax Form Center Banking SaveWealth Advisors Contact Important Links About SaveWealth Store Save on Travel Reducing Taxes Retirement Planning Estate Planning Tax Forms - Income Tax Forms

Advertising Information
American Express for Students - Click Here!

SaveWealth Home

IRS Tax Forms

State Tax Forms

Filing Taxes

Reducing Taxes

Which 1040 Do I Use?

Tax Forms Defined

2018 Tax Law Changes

2018 Income Tax Rates

Software and Supplies

Tax Links


Tax   Forms
    2018 Tax Year

Tax Forms for Students

Around tax time, students are more focused on finals than tax forms. That's why we've assembled the most popular forms and publications for students to beat the April 17th deadline.

All tax forms and publications are in Adobe Acrobat format. If you can't find the form that you need, click here.

Form 1040EZ
US Individual Income Tax Return - Short Form
Click Here!
Form 1040
US Individual Income Tax Return - Long Form
Click Here!
Form 1040,
Schedule C-EZ

Net Profit from Business (Sole Proprietorship)
Click Here!
Form 8863
Education Credits, Including Hope and Lifetime Learning Credits
Click Here!

Pub. 4
Tax Information for Students
Click Here!
Pub. 501
Exemptions, Standard Deduction and Filing Information
Click Here!
Pub. 505
Tax Withholding and Estimated Tax
Click Here!
Pub. 508
Educational Expenses
Click Here!
Pub. 520
Scholarships and Fellowships
Click Here!
Pub. 970
Tax Benefits for Higher Education
Click Here!






Which 1040 Do I Use?





Sign-up to be notified when next year's tax forms are ready!





©2017 SaveWealth. All rights reserved.